Saturday, March 3, 2012

Heya :) My week had it's ups and downs. Stressed out about school and was feeling sick. I did a photoshoot on Thursday and somehow I didn't feel sick at all. It's been a while since I did a photoshoot so I was kinda nervous haha... but it was so much fun. Alex, the photographer, is very talented and a great guy :) You can visit his website here. I was having a pretty bad week so I just let go of all my emotions during the shoot and it made me feel so much better. I'm now thinking about doing more photoshoots :)





Didn't do anything special besides the shoot. Just working on school projects. I should spend so much more time on school. Tomorrow I'm going to a gig, Rammstein. It's going to be the most expensive concert I ever went to, and will go to haha... and I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of the best. So excited.I also bought a ticket to the Sziget festival in Hungary. No words for how excited I am. 7 days of partying. One of my favourite bands are already confirmed, Two Door Cinema Club :) I love music festivals. All winter long I'm busy deciding where to go and checking rumours haha. Caaaaan't wait.

That's it for now. Im going to bed early today cause tomorrow morning we're going to Ahoy (the venue) and wait in line all day. Good times hehe.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment